I seriously cannot believe its already December and Christmas is around the corner once again. So the sales has started and everyone's starting to make their Christmas wish list as I have here. These are a few of my favorite things at the moment that I wouldn't mind seeing under the Christmas tree.
Starting top left and down:
1. RiRi Hearts Mac Holiday collection. I actually bought the bronzer and both eye shadow palettes yesterday. The lipstick seems to be the number one seller from the collection since its already sold out online.
2. Deborah Lippman Nail Polish set (get it here). I love nail polish and Deborah Lippman is one of my favorite brands. Her individual polishes go for $18 and up and I think this set gives you so many options for a value price. Get those nails in the holiday spirit.
3. I love candles. I love Diptyque even more (get it here). These were on my list last year and here it is again. Roses is still my favorite of them all.
4. Balenciaga Paris perfume (get it here). This is my favorite scent at the moment. I got a sample vile of the perfume awhile ago and I fell in love with it. It is fresh, classic, and chic all in one bottle. I am holding on to my sample and literally only use a bit of it a day to make it last as long as possible.
5. Isabel Marant Tacy booties (get it here). I have a weakness for her boots. This season the Tacy has my heart. I have a secret...I just bought these on sale at Barney's New York online. I couldn't help myself. I guess we can cross this one off the list.
6. Uniqlo socks. I love socks and I need socks. I always manage to loose them over the period I don't wear socks which is about 80 percent of the year when living in LA. Uniqlo has fun colors and prints and will keep your feet warm and fresh throughout the winter season.
7. Canon S110. I have retired my last Canon point and shoot camera. I don't think I have really used a proper camera since I started using the iPhone. The 5s iPhone camera is amazing, but not nearly as good as an actual camera. I actually was able to find an amazing deal on this camera online during the Black Friday sales so we can cross this off the list too.
8. Etoile Isabel Marant Halen sweatshirt (get it here in pink). I love sweatshirts. Plain to printed ones. I would like this for my plane ride back home for the Holidays. Even though I am not going to Tokyo, I still love it. I do have a layer over in Tokyo so I think that will have to work.